- Mon-Thur: 9am-5pm
- Fri: 9am-4pm
- Sat: 11am-4pm
- Sun: 1:30pm-5pm
Broken Smartphone? Cracked iPad Screen?
In need of cell phone repair? Did you crack your iPhone screen over the weekend only to find yourself without a mobile leg to stand on come Monday? Seeing a black screen on your Samsung Galaxy? Water damage on your new iPad? Our highly experienced technicians have seen it all before, and have repaired thousands of mobile devices just like yours. From the latest smartphones and tablet screen repairs to free phone diagnostic reports, our team of technicians are repair experts.
Providing the highest level of personal service is our priority. We repair most mobile devices within the hour, and our industry leading Lifetime Guarantee on most repairs means that you can rest assured your device is completely covered.
Stop by our repair store conveniently located in the Hendrix Student Center on the campus of Clemson University. Walk-ins are welcome and we always offer diagnostic testing before beginning any service.
Questions? Give us a shout! (864) 784-3643
Store Manager: Cory Davis
Fast, Affordable, Quality Repairs for Smartphones and Tablets Schedule a free consultation with one of our repair specialists. Or just bring your damaged device to a Staymobile location. Speak one-on-one with a certified repair technician about your device’s problem.
Receive a free diagnostic test and repair quote. Relax knowing your cell phone or tablet is being repaired quickly and with industry best parts. Most repairs can be completed within the hour.
Our Repair Services:
- iPhone Repair
- iPad Repair
- Samsung Galaxy Repair
- Cell Phone Repair
- Tablet Repair
Located inside the Barnes and Noble bookstore in the Hendrix Student Center on the campus of Clemson University.
- Emergency Services Discount – Emergency service professionals receive 10% off any on-site repair. Discount is available to fireman, police officers, Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) and any other members of emergency services. Must show I.D. or badge as proof of profession.
- Educator Discount – All educators and education staff members receive 10% off any on-site repair. Must provide a valid .edu email address.
- Military Services Discount – All active and retired military personnel receive 15% off any on-site repair. Additionally, veterans interested in becoming a Staymobile franchisee, the repair-services company will fund 20% of the initial store investment, which includes the build out, initial inventory, signage, computer hardware, fixtures, equipment, grand opening advertising, and more. Must show military I.D. as proof of profession.
- Multi-part Bundle – For repairs requiring multiple part replacements, receive 40% off each additional part following the first. Individual parts cannot exceed $100.
- Lifetime Guarantee on all parts and labor.
- Best price guarantee.