Broken Smartphone? Cracked iPad Screen?
With deep ties to the local Acworth community, the ‘regulars’ at Staymobile sit and talk about their grandkids and summer at the nearby lake, all while Staymobile Acworth team tackles nearly any issue on their smartphone, tablet, laptop — even their gaming systems. With leather lounge chairs to relax while you wait, you will get the knowledge of a team that will get it done. The Acworth team will assess the issues with your device, and personalize an approach that works best for you! With the only Buy, Sell or Trade program in town, Staymobile Acworth will find the solution that works for you. Every time. But don’t just take our word. Read the Google Reviews on the service they pride themselves on providing. The location in Acworth Commons Shopping Center makes getting your device fixed all the more convenient. Drop your device to Staymobile, run an errand at the retail stores or hang out and talk with us. We’d love to get to know you better.
Look for the Staymobile Acworth at the Acworth Business Association Morning Jolt, or Cobb Business Expo. Going to an Allatoona High School game? Not only could you snag a Staymobile t-shirt from the cheerleading squad, but bring your ticket stub into the local store to get a free repair! At downtown Acworth festivals and barbeques, look for the technician wearing the Staymobile shirt. You’ll be able to snag a promo or coupon for your next repair and if you can’t catch us at a local event, stop in and see what we can offer. We will match any price. And better yet, we will stand behind all of our repairs. Forever. That’s a promise.
Helping our customers optimize use of their device is what makes us proud to be Staymobile. On a recent afternoon, Acworth’s store manager handled a ‘summertime’ repair. A customer had dropped their smartphone into the water while knee-boarding. It was working, but the screen was blank. After replacing the screen, battery and cleaning it well, the Staymobile team found that it was overheating due to the water damage. Concerned that this could be a safety issue, they quickly suggested a new phone. They even refunded the diagnosis fee towards the purchase of the new phone (and suggested the Staymobile Protect Plan for the next knee-boarding selfie!). The human-side of device repair. It’s who we are. Forever. That’s a promise, too.
Staymobile Acworth is a proud sponsor of Acworth Baseball Association and Allatoona High School Basketball Team. We proudly serve the Acworth community on the Cobb Chamber of Commerce since 2014.
We look forward to optimizing cell phone use or device repairs.
Your Acworth Community Cell Phone and Device Repair Team –
Find the Acworth Store Location
Five miles down the road from the Big Red Chicken (original KFC), we are located in the Acworth Commons Shopping Center on Cobb Parkway. Directly across the street from Best Buy and on the same side of the road as Staples. You may not be able to see the store front from the road, but we fly our Staymobile sign proudly so you can find us!
Parking is plentiful in the shopping center. But if you happen to park in the rear of the building, you can walk around to the front.
Our Repair Services:
Fast, Affordable, Quality Repairs for Smartphones and Tablets Schedule a free consultation with one of our repair specialists. Or just bring your damaged device to a Staymobile location. Speak one-on-one with a certified repair technician about your device’s problem. Receive a free diagnostic test and repair quote. Relax knowing your cell phone or tablet is being repaired quickly and with industry best parts. Most repairs can be completed within the hour.
- iPhone Repair
- iPad Repair
- Samsung Galaxy Repair
- Cell Phone Repair
- Tablet Repair
- Device Protection Plans
“Carroll County Schools has been very pleased with the support we receive from Staymobile. The fact they are willing to visit our schools, pick up our broken devices and return them repaired places them in a league of their own. The time, energy and money we save with Staymobile allows our department to focus on the vital aspects of technology that keep teaching and learning going at a high level.”
Chief Technology Officer
- Emergency Services Discount – Emergency service professionals receive 10% off any on-site repair. Discount is available to fireman, police officers, Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) and any other members of emergency services. Must show I.D. or badge as proof of profession.
- Educator Discount – All educators and education staff members receive 10% off any on-site repair. Must provide a valid .edu email address.
- Military Services Discount – All active and retired military personnel receive 15% off any on-site repair. Additionally, veterans interested in becoming a Staymobile franchisee, the repair-services company will fund 20% of the initial store investment, which includes the build out, initial inventory, signage, computer hardware, fixtures, equipment, grand opening advertising, and more. Must show military I.D. as proof of profession.
- Multi-part Bundle – For repairs requiring multiple part replacements, receive 40% off each additional part following the first. Individual parts cannot exceed $100.
- Lifetime Guarantee on all parts and labor.
- Best price guarantee.